2013年7月4日 星期四

(範例參考)英文自傳範本-006

甄選校系:台灣師範大學英語系
Growing Background
I am a happy girl and have a democratic family. My father is a public servant, who has led me into the wide information world of computer. My mother is an art teacher in elementary school, who nfluences me on art appreciation through appreciating many art works. Besides, I have a smart, progressive younger brother. We can exchange our knowledge, ideas and feelings with each other.
In my childhood, I studied in elementary school which my mother teaches in . My mother enjoys learning and is independent, so she has taught me to be independent in a planned way since I was a child. That includes the ability of thinking and planning on my own. I was always trained to be independent of her.
For example, I had to walk to and from school and prepare my necessity of my studies. According to my age and ability, she let me learn to handle lots of things in daily life on my own . Thanks to the process of learning and growing up , now I have good ability in many respects. Therefore, I am deeply
influenced by the style of a good teacher like my mother. I think that being a good teacher and helping all kinds of students is my ambition worth devoting myself to.
After approaching English, I felt interested in it. In addition, my first English teacher taught me in an active way and encouraged me very much. His deep expectation increased my interest in English and enhanced my determination to learn English better. Then, throughout the English courses in junior and
senior high school, I gradually go into the wonderful word of English with voluntary learning and develop great interest in it.
Hobbies  Special Talents
In order to cultivate graceful character and a good hobby at leisure time, mom sent me to learn calligraphy. Surrounded by the fragrance of Chinese ink, I learned to imitate the model. My teacher and classmates thought that my handwriting was good, so I was often selected to join calligraphy contests. It could not only gain honor for my class but also approve my ability. Most important of all, I could improve my writing by taking part in these contests and learn from each other's works. As being a senior high school student, I am busy with my studies. But as long as I have leisure time, I cannot help but wield my writing brush and write some characters, then enjoying myself in the peaceful world.
Listening to English songs is also one of my favorite hobbies. I love classical elegant old songs or popular music. Due to this kind of interest and enthusiasm, I practice singing and, on the other hand, I learn vocabulary from English songs. This does kill two birds with one stone and I enjoy it very
much. It is really a special and wonderful way for me to pick up English.
In sports, I like badminton and swimming. They freshen up my mind and body. It is my belief that having good health is the source of success in everything.In addition, I like the appreciation of literature and art when I have free time. Also, I like to do some extracurricular reading. Various books and pictures can beautify my mind and make my life full of happiness and myself informative.
Characteristics
Stability—I will judge my plans and put them into practice by considering them well in advance. For example, I have prepared for the Recommendation College Entrance Examination spontaneously since I was in the first grade in senior high school. I have tried my best to improve my English ability and performed better in academic subjects to correspond to the qualifications that it requires.
Optimism—When I notice my classmates depressed and discouraged, I always play the role of listening to and sharing sorrow with them. I hope to keep them company and help them out of depression.
Sparing no effortsIn order to enter the university I dream of and my favorite department, I spend much time and devote energy on enriching my ability. I hope I can be affirmed by professors and then go to the English department of NationalTaiwan Normal University and carry out the first step of my plans for career.
Ideals  Plans
If I could study in National Taiwan Normal University , I would make every effort to study about the courses of literature, translation and teaching skills of English to root my good ability of listening, speaking, reading and writing. After graduation, I would like to be a good English teacher or an outstanding translator. In addition, I hope to study further to improve myself on end. I believe that teaching and learning promote and enhance each other, so I would inform myself of the news and the trends of the age at any moment to offer my students the best, rapidest latest, and most correct information.
Normal University is the cradle of good teachers, so I make up my mind to enter myself for the examination of National Taiwan Normal University . I wholeheartedly look forward to the instruction and the cultivation of the professors and then I can join the ranks of English teaching and fulfill my
ideal of being a good English teacher, stepping on my wonderful and important step of my life. National Taiwan Normal University is my expecting next mother school in the plans of my career.

沒有留言:

張貼留言