2013年7月4日 星期四

(範例參考)英文自傳範本-008


Growing background
I lived in the harbor city─Kao-hsiung during my childhood. When I was at an early age in elementary school, my family moved to I-Lan. The movement had a great effect on my personality, which combines independence with amiability.
For instance, being optimistic, I can make friends with almost anyone. I wear a smile every day, which I think is a blessing upon me. For this reason, I always feel easy and free in a new atmosphere. Now I can manage my own things without much difficulty, and it’s a great relief that eventually I learn to be an independent person.
Hobbies & special talents
I am eager to learn and try new things by nature. Because of this, my favorite pastime is traveling. My parents believe that travel can widen people’s mind and can drive away the solitude in the recesses of the soul. So far we like the spectacular scenery of Japan the most. Besides my devotion to English, I learn Japanese at leisure time as well.
I also enjoy playing musical instruments. I started practicing the piano when I was six and it has become my intimate friend ever since whether I feel delighted or depressed.
In my third year of junior high school, I was acquainted with a graceful Chinese musical instrument─er-hu, which is essential to the ancient Chinese music.
On the other hand, reading and writing are among the rest I release my emotions. Writing provides me a way of expressing myself and let me imagination fly freely. I joined composition and speech contest many times both in elementary school and in junior high school. Last year on behalf of I-lan senior high school the Chinese composition contest of I-Lan County, and I won the first prize with honors.
As it comes to learning foreign languages, I prefer English and use it as a tool to acquire knowledge and explore the world. To my great joy and satisfaction, I passed the upper-intermediate lever of GEPT when I was 14 and FCE of Cambridge Main suite earlier this year. Also, my TOEFL score is quite remarkable I got 267 in the CBT(computer based test form ), and full marks in the writing section.
I love sports very much. I enjoy playing basketball and roller-blading weekends.
They freshen me up and pour energy into my body. As a student in a science gifted class, I take playing sports to be a therapy for my busy and stressful life.
Ideals & plans
I have not decided what I am going to be in the future; I am still trying to find the aim of my life. No matter what my goals are, I know I will make every effort to achieve them, and this will definitely add fullness to my life. In a word, I will spare no effort to improve my language and science abilities in senior high school. For they are just the windows on the outside world and the great nature.

I want myself to be confident, never to get tired of learning. The world never stops changing and vibrating, so if I do not keep up with it, I would lag behind and soon be “out of date”. Additionally, I determine to send bliss to as many needy people as I can. That is, I’d like to give as much as I take. My life is like a piece of canvas, and I am sure I can make it a masterpiece with all the endeavors and a heart that never gives up.

沒有留言:

張貼留言